Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I don't normally dress up animals but since this one is over my Christmas tree I wanted him to have a little Christmas spirit.





This is Thomas' wee-little snowman from the beautiful snow that we had a few weeks ago.


Our down-stairs Christmas tree.


Our up-stairs Christmas tree.




Last week we celebrated my sweet niece's 13th birthday (Jessica with the hat on). Her birthday was actually yesterday on the 21st. This is her with her sister, Amanda.





A sweet birthday surprise from some of my very special friends. I especially loved the song that they sang to me: "We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and A Happy Birthday!"




Thomas' basketball season ended last week with tournaments in Hampshire. They came in 3rd place.
This is Taylor (40) in the JV game the other night. (I can never get a good picture! If he sees me with the camera - I am dead!) He had a break-out game in which he scored 12 points!








May you all have a blessed Christmas full of much love and happiness.


2 comments:

Betty said...

Merry Christmas to your family, too!

Love,
Nico and his family

Lowman Family said...

We enjoyed seeing you the other day! Merry Christmas!