Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

Me!

Last year, I had such a great birthday. It seemed like I celebrated for about a month. Here are some pictures from last year.

This is me with some of my friends from work (preschool). This is at Romano's Macaroni Grill with all of my family. Yes, there are two cakes in front of me. That is what they bring you when you get this old! No, really my Dad's birthday is Jan. 1 and we were celebrating his also so they brought us two cakes each so that we could share with everyone. That was nice!


Taylor and I on the actual day of my birthday last year and we had just come from a SF Basketball game, of course.

Me with my girlfriends! Such a fun night out!



And then this is me ANOTHER year older, with my boys this year and yes, we were heading out to a SF Basketball game!



Another year older, and I feel a hundred years older!


1 comments:

CEU said...

Very cute. Kim, looking at that last pic....I think you're shrinking!