Thursday, September 18, 2008

Catch up

Well, we have been out of touch for a while. My mom became very ill last week and had to be hospitalized for 5 days. She is now home and doing somewhat better. The barn was finished early last week. (See pictures below.) I am so thankful, and cannot wait to start moving things from the garage and attic over to the barn. The boys both have basketball practice at different times every afternoon, so much of the second half of my days are running back and fourth to school. But now that we have a few things out of the way, we can start thinking about our up coming trip to Disney!!!
















4 comments:

jam'n bell said...

Glad to hear your mom is doing better.

The barn looks fabulous!!!

Betty said...

I hope your mom is feeling better! Nico sure did miss you and school on Wed. Hope all is well and you have a great weekend!

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I think I want to move to the country! I am glad to hear you mom is doing ok. I think I might have to bring Micah by on M or W to see you. He keeps asking where you are! :) CAN I GO TO DISNEY?

Anonymous said...

hi miss kim-
hope you are well. macy misses you! her new teacher is miss carrie and she calls her miss kim!
hope you have a good class this year
sher and macy meeks